Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jim-lin, please PRAY 4 OUR LATINO COMMUNITY ALL AROUND US...AS

I've been experiencing a little more racism from "them" towards me..for some reason "they" (ie latinos in general) have a bit of a superiority complex albeit its passive-aggressive in nature..and I see it flare up once in a while towards me...they are very "title" oriented..if they don't think you have a title (ie supervisor,manager,boss "jefe",et al) they seem to think they have a right to mistreat you,but its always in a sly,cowardly manner.

And if it happens you have to address it or they feel like they've scored a "victory"..so sometimes I call their supervisor...they get very nervous when you ask them who is their supervisor..today at a del taco a latino gal gave me bad service and when I asked her (Maria) who was her supervisor, she first tried to say she was the supervisor...but I knew she was NOT..she pretended not to understand when I persisted..finally I said "WHO IS YOUR BOSS?" And you could see she was starting to feel defeated, and people were listening to our conversation...she finally said "Fernando". I said, "I will be talking to Fernando tomorrow." And walked out..this was after she overcharged me at the drive-thru..then after walking in she re-charged me but again the wrong price (I think intentionally...its a "game" to them to see if they can "defeat" you )..so I had to come back in a 2nd time..and finally she got it right..but her attitude was SO POOR and so insolent ...she was a short,obese,latino gal. There's something SO DEPRESSING about obese girls..they really need HELP.