Monday, February 9, 2015

Fwd: Still@ DMV,10:56AM,Large-bodied LATINO LADY chewing Happily on candy next 2me@



1/21/15 Still@ DMV,10:56AM,Large-bodied LATINO LADY chewing  Happily on candy next 2me@,...I can be patient & kind & practice the presence of Christ here @ the DMV,I can set aside my identity as Anglo-American in the midst of latinos & be a "universal citizen" for the Kingdom here at the dmv,...I CAN BE MORE PATIENT & humble than the latinos here,..the fact that I remain sitting here without complaint behind some "illegal aliens" (or "undocumented" if u prefer political correctness) speaks 4itself,! I am patient,humble,kind,caring & loving,.I LOVE latinos ,,,,all of them around me,God bewith them and bless them,,,,give them the food & sustenance they need t survive,not Big Gulps & candy & fastfood,but the true necessities of life,...nutritious food,clothing,habitation,&most importantly the Good News of Jesus Christ!