Sunday, August 30, 2015

DOES YOUR LATINO NEIGHBOR HATE YOU? HOW TO RANDOMLY TEST the CHARACTER of the LATINO IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

HOW TO RANDOMLY TEST the CHARACTER of the "ILLEGAL" IMMIGRANT IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD...I don't know about you, but I personally don't have a problem with latinos or hispanics, legal or illegal, as long as they are good, decent, honest, caring, kind, considerate, respectful persons. Yet, living in California we rarely ever get to know Latinos as such persons because if they are illegal they are afraid to socialize with us, let alone the conversation comes to an awkward point (ie "so where are you from "? )...ironically it really doesn't even matter if we know whether they are legal or illegal...even if we knew they were illegal and reported it, chances are it wouldn't make a difference. 

But at LEAST we can expect that they are decent citizens, right? For a while I didn't want to know, afraid to find out that some of them are jerks. But then one day I was on the road and had to pull of to fix something on my car. I happened to be at a large parking lot where others were working on their cars, and I asked a latino guy if I could borrow a screwdriver for a moment. I don't know if he was legal or illegal, but I sensed illegal for some reason. Since I am a gracious guy and always thought that Latinos should appreciate me because I don't do any latino-bashing or "illegal bashing" , I expect them to treat me nicely. But this guy said 'NO" . He didn't say "sorry, I am leaving now.." or give any explanation as to why he wouldn't do what most normal citizens do for eachother in a bind (ie give a guy a jump if his battery died...i've done it numerous times for others, among other things)..He just said NO, in a mean way. It took me a few moments to realize he was serious. Some do the straightface thing as a joke, but he didn't crack a smile a few seconds later. It was just NO. 

And I've had other experiences likewise...not as definitive as this one however, that suggest there are more latinos than we realize who not only dislike some of us white guys but actually DESPIZE and even HATE us. We don't realize it most of the time because we rarely ever DEPEND on "them" for anything. We are rarely ever in a position where they are our superiors, or in a positiion to be benvolent, etc. It is actually SCARY to think what might happen if they did get in positions as policy-makers and how they would treat "us" as a group if we became the needy ones. I'm afraid to find out that they would NOT do unto us as we have done to them (ie as far as I can see and understand, we have been very good to our latino brothers and sisters. )

So go ahead and find out the TRUTH, is your Latino neighbor, legal or illegal, a good neighbor or does he HATE YOU ?




--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28